Auto electrical includes carl alarm, stereos, boom box fittings etc
Battery & Campbelt
- Competitive pricing
- 2 year warranty on batteries starting from only $79
- Cambelt, waterpump, idler, tensionsioner, front seal all changed as a combo deal
- Recommend change the above if your car has done over 90,000 k's
- If your car has timing chain don't forget to change the waterpump if it has done over 90,000 k's to prevent major damage to engine and other components
We do panel beating too
Improve your vehicles driving dynamics
Pre Purchase Vehicle Inspections
Brakes & Clutches
A warrant of fitness (WoF) is a regular check to ensure that your vehicle meets required safety standards.
Vehicles first registered anywhere in the world on or after 1 January 2000 will need annual WoF inspections for their lifetime.
According to New Zealand Transport Agency, a warrant inspection covers:
- tyre condition (including tread depth)
- brake operation
- structural condition (rust is not allowed in certain areas)
- glazing (is your windscreen safe?)
- windscreen washers and wipers
- doors (do they open and close safely?)
- safety belts (must not be damaged or overly faded; buckles must work properly)
- airbags (if fitted)
- speedometer (must be working)
- steering and suspension (must be safe and secure)
- exhaust (there must be no leaks and the exhaust must not be smoky or louder than the original exhaust system)
- fuel system (there must be no leaks).
It’s illegal to drive a vehicle…
If it doesn't meet WoF requirements.
If it doesn't display a valid WoF label.